Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thank You

Dear Parents,

I want to thank you all for the lovely gifts, class letters, and collective teacher gift.  I have had a wonderful year of learning with your children.  This class has been extraordinary!  They displayed a love of learning and a kindness of spirit that will follow them throughout their lives.  The joy I have seen in your children is a direct reflection of the love and care that you have provided.

Your support and hard work have been invaluable to me.  I have appreciated the time you have spent supporting our third grade journey and your participation in our many special activities.  We have been engaged in a partnership, working together to create learners who have finished the third grade and are ready to move on to fourth!

I want to thank you and let you know that this has been a special year for me.  Teaching your children and getting to know you have been a pleasure.

Have a wonderful summer!

Julie O'Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment